Sun City West Market Report
Here is our monthly update for the Sun City West real estate market, December 2015. These stats cover only Sun City West Retirement Community. Keep in mind that other Phoenix area retirement communities may be significantly different. Please contact us for a more detailed report on Sun City West if you’re thinking of buying or selling.
Update and statistics for December 2015
- Average Listing Price: $238,514 (down over last month).
- Median Sale Price: $193,901 (up over last year).
- Number of Sun City West home sales: 101 (down over last year).
- Average Days on Market: 39 (down over last month).
- Inventory: 1.78 months (down over last year).
- Number of Sun City West Homes for Sale: 180 (down from last year)
- Sales Price over List price: 98.2% (up over last month).
Real estate trends of note in Sun City West:
- November saw a big push in new listings as sellers put their homes on the market. There were 43 more listing in November than October.
- Low inventory will only 1.78 months of homes available for sale compared to last year at 2.24 months inventory.
- Less homes for sale than this time last year and the median sale price is up.
- Currently it is a sellers market in Sun City West.
Give us a call or send us an email if you’d like more detailed information on buying a home in Sun City West, what your home’s value is today, or to receive automatic emails when new listings go live in the community. If you are interested in finding out more about Sun City West, you might enjoy this blog article, Top 5 Reasons to Retire in Sun City West.